StudioPress provide a solid foundation that grows with your business. The StudioPress setup wizard helps you setup sites faster.
The faster & easier way to setup StudioPress themes
StudioPress sell great WordPress themes at a sensible price. But serious bloggers and web professionals needed a faster way to get started using their StudioPress theme or Pro Plus Pack. I’ve got a lot of practical experience with the Genesis Framework and StudioPress themes. So I decided to help.
How Philip’s StudioPress setup wizard works
You will need
- A demo site to practice on. I recommend using Bitnami or Xampp local hosts.
- The Genesis Framework and Your chosen child theme.
- The Widget Importer & Exporter (.wie) files. I have made these for you.
- Website content. Use your own content, my content or the demo content from your StudioPress theme.
Why I specialize in setting up StudioPress themes…
- StudioPress themes cater for most types of small business.
- All StudioPress themes are built on the rock solid Genesis Framework.
- You can buy excellent plugins to help you modify and adapt the Genesis Framework and StudioPress themes to your needs. These plugins help you change things like theme colours or home page layouts relatively easily.
- Genesis provides a long term, secure and frequently updated foundation that grows with your business. If your business grows into a super brand, simply contact one of StudioPress’s trusted Developers and commission a completely bespoke design for your web site. Your site would already be built on WordPress and the Genesis Framework so making the move to a completely bespoke design, commissioned from a top notch Genesis Developer, is that much easier.
Who needs a StudioPress theme
Copywriters, designers, coaches and trainers of all kinds. In fact StudioPress themes are ideal for any small business that sells their skills or services.
Who is the StudioPress Setup Wizard designed for?
- Serious bloggers
- Web design agencies
- Freelance WordPress professionals
I made the StudioPress Setup Wizard for people who already have a good basic understanding of, and practical experience with WordPress.
If you can already use WordPress and want to get started using the StudioPress Pro Plus Pack or a theme designed by StudioPress.
This guide is for you.
* The StudioPress Setup Wizard currently covers themes designed by StudioPress BUT not third party themes. Most third party themes supply their own .xml and .wie files.