Adding a Callout Box to the free version of Beaver Builder using the PowerPack Lite plugin
This tutorial uses the free versions of two plugins to add a callout box to WordPress…
First log in to your site, then navigate to the page you’ve built using Beaver builder. Then click the Page Builder button to activate Beaver Builder. Click Add Content to open the Beaver Builder sidebar.
From the PowerPack modules, drag the Info Box module into a row in your layout then configure the settings.
These are the settings I used in the video…
- Layout: No Icon
- Title Prefix: Leave this box empty
- Title: Type your title
- Description: Type your content and format if desired
- Link Type: Button
- Text: Read More, change this text if desired
- Link: Paste your link text in here
- Style > Background Colour: Button background colour
- Style > Text Colour: Button text colour
- Style > Margin: Margin between text and button
- Box: I changed the background colour to dark blue
- Content Alignment: Centre
- Title Colour: White
- Description Colour: White
- I changed the Title heading size to: H2
Then I saved my settings, clicked the Done button and clicked Publish Changes.
After installing PowerPack Lite for Beaver Builder you see these extra modules…